Sunday 17 March 2013

My Experice with Bald Girl

I have seen a young but married girl with bald head today at restaurant. She is very cute. She had a 1 year baby in hand, her husband with her. But she only shaved her head, and she shaved her head 2,3 days back. It's not cleanly shaven head. But she is bald look. She and her hubby waiting in the reception area. Me also sat near by them for listen their discussion.

Initially she spoke about other things. Finally she comes my topic, yes headshave, not with me. She said to her husband how I am looking now, he said you are good. She said thanks and again I don't know how do I face my office colleagues with this look. He said don't worry no body will tease you, because you did it for god. She said I know, they won't tease me but they will look me with surprisingly and asking about my tonsure. Her hubby said, yes, obviously everybody will ask, because anybody shaved their head others will ask the reason. And they will comment about their look. So don't take this as hardly. She said yes, I know but it's difficult face others with the look.

Her hubby said, Geetu, don't worry, nothing can do right now. Your hair will grow normally only after 2 to 3 years, minimum 1 year. So we can't do anything. Also this is your wish, I am not forcing you for you on this. This is your decision. She accept and said yes, I agree, already it got late, so that only I have decided and take this hard decision. Ok nothing can do. She touches her head once again. And said actually I like my new look. But I need some moral support from others. Anyway it will go normal next week. Mean time I have to adjust for this. Also who ever see me in this look will asking about this. so that also boring for me to explain. When she discussed about this she got a call, she pick the mobile and speak, like this: yes pa. I am fine. Today morning, yes, we both came to restaurant pa. Yes good darshan pa. Yes pa, I did it. No pa he is not. Next will come pa. Pls ask mother to take care herself. surely will come next week. Inform this to mother pa. Ok she is sleeping, don't disturb pa. Bye pa.

After this she said to her hubby, Appa, he is asking about our trip and my tonsure. He invite us next week. I said ok. After this they got the seat in restaurant and they left.

How is my experience. I don't know what reason she shaved only I know is she shaved her head for vow.

4 comments:

  1. I truly like to read your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Salon in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting your hair cut and styled can be a stressful experience. This Hair Studio LDK siteexplains how to make sure you get a great hair cut and how to recover from a bad hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post. We are the hair salon tyler tx following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing the informative post, I appreciate your work. Go so many useful and informative links. Loved your writings also.
    Salon In dwarka
    Best Bridal Makeup Artist Dwarka
    Best Makeup Artist Dwarka
    Vioz Unisex salon in delhi offers you one of the best women, men's and kid’s beauty parlor and salon in Palam Colony Dwarka and Delhi NCR. we also provide hair extensions, blow dry styling, spa services, waxing, manicure pedicure and bridal makeup.

    ReplyDelete