Sunday 13 January 2013

Radhika's New Look

Hi This is not a fiction, this is my experience. One of my college mate (Radhika) had a thick and long hair. Her hair is unto her waist. I like her long hair. Some time I had a chat about her long hair. She said, her mother is take care of her long hair. 6 years back she tonsure her mid back hair at tirumala, after this she didn't cut her hair. Also she likes her long hair. But she said, mostly she will tonsure her head tirumla this year. When I got this from her mouth I got shocked, I am asking why?, she replied, her mother had a vow in tirumla last year, but it's not happened, so this time she is forcing her tonsure, but she is not interested her headshave.  But it's not in her hand, unto her mother's decision. So I am eagerly waiting for the day...

After our 1 year semester holiday, I am very interested to go to college. 1st week she is not turned up. However I want to see her so me and one of my  friend went to her house, for asking the reason for the 1 week leave. When we went to her house, her mother only welcome us. she shaved her head, we asking about her headshave, she said, it's vow to tirumala. And she said wait for some time Radhika is went to shopping will be back on other 15 to 20 mins., I am asking about her 1 week leave, her mother said she is not keeping well after the travel, today only her fever got cured, she comeback to normal, so she went to shopping.

After half an hour Radhika came, she is not tonsure her head, I am very disappointed, but she chop her hair , yes she cut her hair shoulder length. She is looking different in this hairstyle. She smiled and welcome us. And she ask us to come to her room. Then I a asking about her haircut, she said, her mother don't want to shave her long hair, so she want to chop her hair, so she did it. But her sister got tonsured her head.





Overall I like Radhika's New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment