Tuesday 22 March 2011

Divya Now Bipasabasu

My name is Divya, my age is 23 and I am working in a BPO as receptionist, I have a longhair, till my waist, so everybody will praise my longhair and they will ask my suggestion for hair growth. I will  give some tips,  also proud to myself for my longhair. But everything changed now.
Because of my office timings I can’t maintain my hair properly, its getting fallen everyday, I scare my beauty is going down. So I went to the parlour, they give some tips to me, I am also following that, I trim hair littlebit, but it won’t work. So I decided to cut my hair short. But I am confusing, its short haircut like bobcut, midlength hair, or boycut look. I have spoken to my roommates, they said are you mad, you have a lovely hair, why you want to cut it short, I said, I can’t maintain due to my work timings, work pressure, water , and hot summer, etc. So I decided I want to cut my hair, which hairstyle will suitable for me. Everybody said don’t do that. But I had a mood to sacrifice my hair after a long time. But I said too everybody tomorrow I gonna cut my hair very short.
So next day that is Saturday I started 10am to parlour, on the way I am thinking about my haircut, I don’t have a clue, so I went to parlour, that time its crowded, some 7 to 8 of them waiting in the reception, I spoke to the receptionist, she said wait for 1 hour. So I am waiting for my new look. By the time most of the girls are watching my longhair, nobody knew I am coming for shorthaircut, next to my girl chat with me she is in midlength hair, she asking about my longhair, I said thanks, but I am gonna  short my hair. She got shocked and said, pls don’t do that wrong thing, because me also done the mistake, after this my hair is not growing properly. So every month I am coming for haircut or trim. Then I confused and I realize this is my asset, why I want to cut short, I can grow my hair very long, so I don’t want to cut my hair, then I decided, so I left the parlour, and I happily went to my room, my roommates are asking me why you are not cut your hair, I said no, I don’t want to cut. Also I don’t have to mood to do that.
But the whole day I am confusing with double mind, hair cut or not, by the time I am watching television, in the news channel I saw bipasa basu with new shorthaircut, in the race movie audio launch she is look like a bobshell. Then I decide I want to cut my hair like this style, because she had a long hair before, but she boldly cut her hair, so she gave me a confidence. Next day I went again with good mood. The parlour lady asking about what she need to do, I said haircut, she look my long hair and said ok, what type of hair style you want, I said, I want a haircut like bipasa, and shown the paper cutting to her. She said ok.
Then I sat in the chair, first she wash my hair properly, and she cover my body with a cloth, and she said so you want bobcut, I said nervously yes and I am ask is that haircut suit for me, she said its suit verymuch. So don’t scare, I got little confident, but I don’t want to see my hair falling to mylap, so I closed my eyes tightly, but I feel my haircut, first she cut my back side of hair fully, and she come and cut my front portion, then she took razor and put it in my neck and shaved a small part. Another half an hour my haircut is over, she said mam its over, I slowly open my eyes, I can’t recognize my new face, it’s somebody in the mirror, I don’t know crying or laughing, I got shocked my haircut, she said you are cute, I saw my lap its full of hair, my 5 yrs long hair is gone. But I feel fresh. Then I said thankyou to the lady and I paid the money and I came to room, everybody got shocked my new look, somebody can’t recognize me, everybody asking my haircut. I said it’s boring to maintain a such a longhair, that’s why I did it. Next day I went to office with new look, again everybody praise my new haircut, but somebody feel about my longhair. Most of them said I am look like Bipasa basu with this new look. I also accepted. So I said thanks to Bipasa for her new haircut brought me in to new look.




No comments:

Post a Comment