Tuesday 22 March 2011

My Birthday Gift to My Husband - by Sujeetha

Hi this is Sujeetha,  today is my birthday my hubby asking about my birthday gift, I said I want to straightening my hair, so he gave the amount for straightening, and I done it. After my hair straightening I got a new look because mine is curly hair before this also its mid back length only but now its extend upto my hip level. My hubby also praise my look. And I am in the same look only tilldate that is after 6 months, no haircut or trim anything, so my hair also grown its upto my waist. Its looks awesome. I love my hair lot.

Today is my husband’s birthday, I wakeup early and I am thinking what gift I want to buy for my husband, suddenly I look at my face in mirror I have seen my longhair, and I realize I will shave my longhair, because my husband 1 year back every month he is ask me to shave my head once. But I won’t accept, so the day is coming and I have decided to shave my head. I didn’t inform to this to my husband. He started to getting ready to office, and he said we will have dinner outside today, so he will come at 5pm. I said ok, and I replied today I will give you a memorable gift to you. He is asking what gift?. I said you guess. I won’t tell you. Today evening I will give the gift to you. He said ok. Then he went to office.
By the time is 10am. So I took headbath finally, and I seen my face in the mirror and touch my hair. After my lunch I started to parlour for my headshave. This beauty parlour is every time I am going for facial, also I done my hair straighting. So I am the regular customer of the parlour. Once I reach the parlor the lady is smiling and she asking what she need to do. I replied headshave. She got tensed and what happened to you? Are you kidding? I said no really I want to shave my head because of my husband birthday. Then she said ok, after half an hour I went bald. Then I cover my bald head with my thupatta, and I came back to my house. And I seen my bald look in the mirror and I started crying, and I rub my bald head nicely. Finally I convinced because of my hubby I did it, also my long hair gone, nothing doing now. So I stopped crying.
5pm my hubby came to house, by the time I covered my head with towel, so he thought I had headbath, so he asking are you ready or not, I said I am getting ready give me 5 mins. After that I said I bought a gift for you, he said show me, I replied close your eyes, once I inform you then only you will open your eyes, then he closed I remove the towel in my head, I said pls open ur eyes. He slowly open his eyes and he got surprised my look and then he realized and hug me, and rub my bald head and kissed my bald head. He said why you done this and where you done? I replied, this is for you, and I done it in parlour. He said, you are awesome, beautiful in this look. Then he said ok let’s we go to outside. Pls wear a new dress.
Then I come with new salwar, and he asked my to cover my bald, but I said, I won’t cover because I did it for you. Whenever you see you can see my bald head only. Then we started to the restaurant, this is also our regular visit restaurant, so we knew the bearers, we went to the restaurant, everybody look fresh bald head. Because my age is only 25. So everybody seen a young lady with fresh bald head. The bearer came and ask the order, we order the food, he also praise my bald, mam today you are beautiful. My husband said look we are coming regularly this restaurant, but nobody praises you, also nobody watching you, but today after you headshave everybody watching you and the bearer also praising your beauty, so don’t think you lose you beauty. And he said now onwards I won’t compel you for headshave, because you done it for me once. So after this you wish. You can grow your hair whatever length. I said ok.
Next day also he took leave for me, that is Friday, so I said to my husband, I want to go to temple. He said ok, so I started bath and I wear a new silk saree. After that he took me a photo. Yesterday also he did that the same when I am in salwar. So we went to temple, the cool breeze is touches my bald head. After that I said to my hubby I want sandal for my head because the sun is coming its look like heat, so he bought and he applied in my bald head. After that we came to our house, again he took lot of photos. On the way also some of our neighbor’s asking my headshave, I said its vow. And my husband said, if next time you want shave your head pls shave at any temple don’t doing in parlour. I also accepted that.










No comments:

Post a Comment