Tuesday 22 March 2011

For Swetha I did It - by - Menaka

Hi this is Menaka, I got married and I am a housewife, my age is just 24. We are changing our new house to anna nagar due to my husband’s job. Next to my house one little girl is there her name is Swetha, on the 1st day itself she like me, because of my long and thick hair, she like very much my hair. Her age is just 8 yrs. She had a bobcut hairstyle. She is looking cute in this hairstyle. Our friendship is very thick with in a week, most of the time she is in my house only her mother also getting good friendship withme. Whenever she came to school she will come to our house and she studied, played here only.

Most of the time she playing  with my hair only. She will doing different hairstyles to me, me also enjoyed a lot. But one day she is in very dull mood, I am asking the reason, she said her mother want to tonsure head in summer holidays that is in this month end. I said this is the simple thing why you are in sad mood, she said if I tonsure, you will tease me a lot, because you have a longhair, then I replied noway, I can’t do that, if I tonsure before you did you do that? She said no, I replied same way I won’t do that. But she is not convince my statement after this she went her house.
Next 2 days she is not coming to my house, I feel very sad and I went to her house, I called her mother, she came along with swetha, I am asking how are you? Why you are not coming to my house, she said because of tonsure fear, then I ask her mother why you want to tonsure her hair, because she is look cute in this hairstyle, she said she had cold problem, so every summer we will tonsure her head, then only she will not affect with cold, cough or fever. So pls convince her for tonsure, I said ok, and I turnback to swetha, I said don’t worry if you tonsure your hair I will also given you a company for that, she won’t believe my words, she is asking really? I said yes. She happily said I am ok, then she realize and she replied, I will do my tonsure not a problem, but you won’t do your tonsure, because you are looking lovely with your long hair.  Then she went back inside. Her mother said thanks to me for convince her, I said no problem aunty, she ask me again if she ask you tonsure first means what you will do? Because you are kidding her I know, but I said, anyway I will have plan to tonsure my head next month at  palani, that’s why I said the statement, she shocked and asking why you want to shave your head? I said 2 years back my hubby met with an accident, that time I had a vow, but till now its not fulfill, so that I am not even trim my hair for the past 2 years, I grow my hair long. But I change my plan yesterday, I will shave my head day after tomorrow at palani, because of swetha, if first I am shaving my head she would have some confident, so she will not deny for her tonsure. Her mother said, you are best because of my daughter you are shaving your head 1 month early, and I said to her pls don’t say this to swetha, I will give surprise to her.
Next day I went to palani for my tonsure, along with my hubby, I finish my tonsure, we went to temple, and came back to Chennai after 2 days. Next day I went to swetha house, her mother open the door, I covered my head with saree, she is asking how is the darshan, I said everything is good, and I gave prasadams to her by the time swetha came and she said good morning aunty, I said good morning, she is asking where you are for the past 2 days, I said, I went to temple, and she asking why you cover your head with your saree, then I remove my saree she seen my bald head, she is shocked, and she is crying, I asked why you are crying, she said, because of me only you did this correct? I said, no its not like that, I have a vow that’s why I did it, anyway you also give me a company next week to me. She smiled and said surely. And the next week she also went bald happily. Now we both are bald friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment