Saturday 21 July 2012

Bald Kanimozhi and Longhair Vindhya - Part 1


Kanimozhi is studing 12th std, her mother is passed away in her childhood, so her father married other girl. She is very nice and she very well taken care kanimozhi. But everything went wrong once she pregnant.  After her delivery she is not care about kanimozhi and she is care about her child. Her daughter name is Vindhya, she is now studing in 10th std. Her father passed away 5 year so Kani’s step mother got the father’s government job. Kanimozhi is very intelligent. Her only worry is her hair. Because twice a year she shaved her head at any temple. Her stepmother won’t grow her hair long. For the past 5 year’s it’s happening.  Her 1st headshave is after her father’s death, in the rituals time she forced to shave her head, that time she had a midback hair. She is studing in 7th std. After this every year her stepmom bring her any temple and shave her head. If kani is asking about the reason she said it’s vow. So she is not said anything. Now kani had a shoulder length hair, she shaved her head 8 months back. This time kani is planning to grow her hair long. So she is not accept her stepmom’s instruction about her tonsure.

But after her exam’s are over her stepmom again asked for her tonsure, she said mom, I want to grow my hair, so please don’t compel me for tonsure. Also I want to join a college this year, If I shave my head, it won’t look like good. But her mother said, “no kani this is the vow to Palani, if you are not accept, I will not given money for your higher studies”. Kani got shocked her decision, so she don’t have answer and finally she accept. Next week she again bald. She is not cover her head, because she used it for longtime with bald head. But Vindhya her sister had a long hair. Every time she is irritate Kani with her longhair. If somebody asked about her tonsure, her stepmother said, she had lice and dandruff so she is tonsure her head. But it’s not a real. After this tonsure Kani decided not going bald anymore. But after the 6 months her step mom again asking for her tonsure and also she blackmail for the college fees.  Kani said mom, please leave me, I want to grow my hair, in my college everybody ragging me If I shave my head, please don’t, If you want I can maintain my hair short like boycut or bobcut. But I don’t want to shave my head. After her long conversation and argument her mother accept. Kani happy herself.  But her mother ask her to cut her hair short like boy. So she went to parlor and cut her hair. Her stepmom said every 5 to 6 months you should cut your hair like this. If not I will ask you to shave your head. Kani said “no mom I will cut my hair”.

After 2 years, Vindhya is selected for hair model in her college she said this to her mother. Also she won the beautiful hair competition in all college Chennai. So she is very happy. Her step mom is trim her hair everytime. She is not allow to trim her hair others. Also she is maintain her hair very well. Her hair is upto her Knee. So whenever kani and Vindhya went outside all the men will watch only vindhya. So vindhya is proud with herself and her beautiful hair.

But everything got changed after a month.

What happened to Longhair Vindhya and What happened to Bald Kanimozhi......

Want to know, wait and see.

End of Part 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment