Thursday 19 July 2012

Pooja's Misunderstand


Pooja is the young girl, she is just studing 12th std. She had a longhair. She maintains well for the past 5 to 6 years. Before that she had a boy cut look. After 6th std her mother strictly said no need to cut. So she decided to grow her hair as much. Now her hair is knee length. But she like a short hair. So every time her mother trim her hair she request to her mother, "mom please cut my hair mid back, it's really difficult to maintain such a long hair", but her mother denied her request. So over the period of time she got irritate about her long hair. After her school examinations over she is having a summer holidays. 

She met her friend and she tell her wish, her name is Divya. She said, "pooja please cut your hair without your mother's permission, because this is summer season, also you completed your schooling, you will join a college. So if you cut your hair now, if you join a college with new look it's better to you. Then only pooja a have a idea. When her mother going to market nobody in her house. She is planning to cut her hair short means nobody question are stop her. So she is waiting for her mother to step outside. 

The time is come. She took the scissor and and she sat in front of the mirror and cut her hair slightly not a big cut. Her knee length hair now hip length. Then she checked her hair is equal in both the side. Then again she cut her hair to mid back, and again she check her new look. She is not satisfied, she want to cut it more, so again she cut her hair unto shoulder length equally. Then she look her in mirror but she is not happy. So again she cut her hair into bob style, above hair her shoulder. Finally she is happy about her new look. Then she look the floor, her long hair is spread everywhere. But she is not worry about that. Then she cleaned everything and put it in the dustbin. 

After some time her mother came to house, she got shocked pooja look, and she got very angry, and she beaten her and scolded like anything. But pooja stopped her mother and said, "mom this is just a hair, i'm not cutting my finger, it will grow sometime, but nowI want this hairstyle. So I did it. Don't compel me to grow long hair anymore. If I want I can grow my hair. Other wise don't force me. This is my decision, nobody interfare on this. Then her mother is not speak to her for next 1 month. Her father also convince her mother. But she said I don't want to speak her anymore. Because she also had a long hair, she want her daughter also the same length of hair. But she didn't obey her decision. so she got frustrated. But pooja likes her mother's long hair. 

After a week, her mother want to go to tirumala. So three of them went to tirumala and rest in the cottage. Pooja had a nice sleep, because the darshan is in the evening. After 4 to 5 hours sleep she wakeup. And she got her mother's look, because her mother shaved her head completely. Now she is bald, Pooja had no words, and she is asking her mother why you shave your head, she replied this is my vow, but pooja won't believe, she said, no you want to punish me, so you tonsure your head, but her mother revealed, no pooja actually for you only I shave my head, because 2 years before I had a vow to tirupathi, once you complete your schooling, I want to shave your head at tirumala. You also completed, but you cut your hair short without my permission, otherwise you would have shave this time. So I don't want to deny this prayer, so I decide to go bald. Pooja is crying like anything. Then she said "mom it's ok, I'm ready to go for bald", but her mother replied, "no pooja you are joining a college so I don't want to force you, because now only I realised this is my mistake, however you are my daughter, everybody have a own wish, nobody should enter in to that. So this is my decision to shave my head. So no need to you go to bald. Now onwards whatever hairstyle you want you can do your own. After this pooja don't want to cut her hair, because then only she understand her mother's sacrifice. She only misunderstood her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment