Saturday 14 July 2012

Harish's Ego Gone with Hasini's Longhair


Hasini housewife, she is very beautiful. In her college days most of the guys propose in her college. She got married 3 years back. Everybody met her hubby (Harish) they said you are very lucky, your wife is very beautiful. Also Hasini is very calm and very adjustable girl. So everybody in her family like very much. But after some time hairs got ego about her look. Because in 2 years back if somebody said you are very lucky, he is very proud himself. But now a days he got irritated all these statements. 

Also Hasini had a knee length hair, so most of them talking about her hair. She is vey care her longhair. One day Harish said to Hasini, "Dear I want to request you something", she smiled and asked "what"?, he said, "but you should do that, I don't want to you deny my request", Hasini said, "Harish, this is the first time you are requesting me so whatever it is I will accept, so don't worry about that, please tell me what you want?", Then Harish said "Dear I know you love your hair, but I prayed to tirupathi, to vow your hair that is complete shave last year, due to my business problems, now all my business problems are solved, so….., Hasini little surprised and then she replied, "Ohh!, dear this is my pleasure, so when can my headshave you are planning", Harish got shocked and said "I thought you are not accept my request, but all of a sudden you accept without any hesitation, why", Hasini said, "because I love you so much Harish, compare to my hair you are very important to  me, hair I can grow any time, so tell me when we are going to tirupathi?", Harish said tomorrow?, Hasini said " No problem".

Then they started tirupathi next day morning and they reached and take a cottage. They took some time for rest because they got the darshan at evening only. By the time Hasini want to take some photos of her long hair. So Harish took some nice snaps. After the lunch they started to kalayanakatta for Hasini's tonsure. He bought a tonsure token for Hasini, and he is questioned Hasini, "are you really happy or you want to cut your some part of your hair", but she said "No problem harish I can shave all my hair".  She standing in the sue, before her one male and one old lady waiting for their tonsure. After some time Hasini's turn is come. She sat infornt of the barber, and she gave the tonsure token, then he pour the water in her head, and wet her long hair completely. Then he put two knots and he took the knife and insert the half new blade, Hasini feels shy this time, because this is the first time she is sat in front of the barber since from her childhood. Also she is feel bad and she cry little bit, and the tears are come out first time. But she is very happy her hubby will satisfy her tonsure. So she stop her cry. By the time the barber shave her middle part, she is now half bald, one side of her head is completely bald. Then the barber put the razor in other side of the head and start shaving. Another 2 mins she is completely bald. She leave the place very happily. And she apply sandal in her bald head. 

Next day they came to their house. All of their neighbor's shocked and surprised her new bald look. She replied it's vow. After this also everybody said to Harish, your are very lucky, because your wife is gave her beauty for you only. Harish don't have no words. He thought she should deserve this word. And he realize he made a big mistake, because these kind of lovable wife make him bald. He is very guilty himself. He said the same to Hasini, but she replied, no problem, Harish, don't worry about my headshave, if you want I can shave my head for my whole life. Then harish hugged Hasini. After this he don't want to make her bald. Then the ego went off from Harish with Hasini's longhair, they both start their new life happily.  

No comments:

Post a Comment