Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tisha & Nisha New look

Nisha and Tisha are sisters from Kerala. Nisha is elder than Tisha just 2 years. Nisha is working in chennai. She has a long curly hair. Tisha also the same. Last week Tisha came to chennai for her higher studies. She stayed with Nisha. Her Roommate is Divya. She had a mid back hair. In saturday eve Nisha got a message from Tisha, she mentioned she give some surprise today. Once Nisha came to her room Divya is reading the book. Nisha is asking about Tisha. She said she don't know. She went 2 hours back. Then she is waiting for Tisha.











After an hour Tisha came with new look. She cut her long hair in to boy cut. Nisha got shocked and she asking "why you cut your long hair", she replied "difficult to maintain such a longhair", Nisha is scolding Tisha "how dare you cut your hair without my permission", she smiled and said, "Sister this is  my hair, I am not cut your hair, so don't worry about that", Nisha said "Have you feel badly when you cut such a long hair", Tisha said, "No, If you want you can also try this look". Nisha got angry about her reply, she said "Tisha stop your nonsense", suedenly Divya interfere the conversation and said, "Nisha, she is young girl, whatever she can do it freely, also she is looking pretty in this new haircut, I am also eager to cut my hair like this, so don't scold her for this small problem". After some conversation with both divya and tisha, Nisha stopped her speech and left for her dinner. 

Next 2 days she is not spoke well to both. Tisha feel bad about her sister activity. Then she apologies with her haircut and she said "after this I won't do anything without your permission Nisha, so please forgive me this time," after her apology Nisha speak to to Tisha. After the 3 months Nisha had a heavy hair fall and dandruff problem, so she couldn't maintains her hair due the water. She went to consult a beautician.


By the time Tisha and Divya only in the room. After the 3 hours Nisha came with a new haircut, she cut her hair boy cut style like tisha did. Tisha and Divya surprised Nisha's look. This time Tisha's turn, she scold in funny way Nisha, "How dare you cut such long hair into boy cut, you are not even get my permission", Nisha said, "Hey I had a hair fall and dandruff so I went to parlor for the consultation, but the beautician ask me to cut my hair short, otherwise my hair fall won't stop. So finally I decide to cut my hair like you.

1 comment:

  1. First screenshot is 22 Female kottayam, and Reema kalingal haircut is unnam movie. Both are not real haircut, it's wig.

    ReplyDelete