Friday 29 June 2012

Jyothi's Tonsure


Jothi is a wife of Sanjay both got married 6 years back , she had a 5 year old daughter.  Jyothi is age is just 26. She had a gorgeous long hair, she loves her long hair. But everything went wrong now. Yes, she had a headache for the past 1 month, she consulted the doctor. After the scanning doctor informed she had a blood clot in her brain need to operated and remove this otherwise she will have a big problem in future. Jothi and her hubby got shocked in this. So doctor said the operation cost will 10 to 12 lacs, but her hubby said amout is not a problem, please do the operation as soon as. Doctor said, ok but I need to give some treatment before the operation and her body should co-operate this operation. So I will do the operation after 40 days only. But mean time she need to come for treatment every week. Jyothi said ok. Then the doctor seen her long hair and asked is your hair original or you are wearing wig, jyothi said it’s original, I grow my long hair for more than 5 years, why you are asking my hair doctor, Doctor said before the operation you need shave your head. Jyothi got shocked, and sadly said ok. And doctor said probably next month your head should be tonsured for my treatment also a day before the operation also we will shave your head. Jyothi said ok for that, because she don’t have choice. And doctor said your treatment will start after 2 days, so please come. Both of them accepted.

Jyothi came to house and she worried about her hair. Sanjay convince her, but she is not convince. Next day morning Jyothi said to sanjay I want to cut my hair short. Sanjay got shocked about her decision, and he asked “why?” She replied any way I will lose all of my hair, before that I want change my hairstyle. Also I don’t want to shave my longhair at a time. So if I have short hair I don’t much worry about that. Sanjay also accepted her request. So both of them went to the parlor, and Jyothi cut her hair very short like boycut and comeback to home. Her neighbor’s are surprise her look. She smiled and said want change her hairstyle nothing much. Day after tomorrow both of them went to doctor’s clinic.

Doctor asking about her new look she also said the same thing to doctor, then the treatment got started after the 1 month doctor said tomorrow you have to shave your head If you want we have a barber otherwise you will shave any temple you can. She said I will shave my head at temple doctor no need for barber. Then the next day she went to vadapalani temple for her head shave and she completed her tonsure and came back to house with new bald look and starts to clinic.

After 2 weeks again her head got tonsured by the hospital barber before the operation. And the surgery got finished. She also fine. She discharged the hospital after 15 days. The dressing also taken from her head after 1 month, now her hair got grown. After the 6 months her hair got grown upto her shoulder length. But she want to shave her head to tirumala again for vow. So all of their family members went to tirumala and she tonsure her head and comeback. She is now clean shaven head. After this tonsure she don’t want to cut or shave her head she is planning to grow her hair long this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment