Sunday 24 June 2012

My Bad Haircut Day - Story Posted by Harsha


i am studying engineering ,i look ver beautiful and have a nice hair , many boys proposed me , and i also loved many , when i went for holidays to my home ,my mother noticed me chating wid my bf's every tym, she scolded me several tymes. but i ignored it , she one day tolde me if u fail in u r semester xms i will punish u severly , i did not bother about it.
        after few days my results came i failed in all my subjects , my mom got angry and told me u failed due to u r chating and roaming with u r boy frndz , so i make u look ugly u will stop tis if nt u others will hesitate to look at u .
      she informed that she will shave my head permanantly,i shouted and cried a lot, she told me tomorrow mrng we r gng to beauty parlour, the whole day i wept and i did nt eat any food and stayed infront of mirror seeing my hair.
        my mother told if u eat food she will jst shave my head once so i did it ,
the whole n8 i did not sleep and did many styles with my hair , morning came , my mom told me to get ready to parlour , i did nt do it , she forcedly removed my dress and did head bath to me and tied pony tail . 
         she is pulling me out of home to beauty parlour . i am refusing , she told me will u come r should i call the baber here , i agreed to come if she does boy hair cut to me, she told ok.
         now i am on the way to my hair cut i cried all the way , all r luking at me but my mom mercylessly pulling me and taking ,then the beauty parlour came and tension started to me , there r many customers ane alreday having haircut and other head shave ,i was sitting and crying ,crying crying alot , now my turn came i sat on the chair my mom spoke some thing wid beautician ,beautician told she will take care of it,...
 
       beautician told to remove my dress , i shouted y , u r mom told to remove u r dress cos the dress would spoil and that u cant escape  shave , i disagreed ,beautician and mom forcedly removed my dress nw i am nude and feeling shy

       i was crying lyk any thng , beautician tried to stop me but of no use beautician took a cloth and naped around me she took all my hair pins and waterd my hair and combed it , now she took out all the acessories siccors , shaving blade , trimmer, etc...
           
           now she took a pair of siccors and my body started to shake , i was cring lyk any thing she started to cut my hair ,i feell siccors around my neck "snip,snip snip" she 1st cut my hair till shoulders my hair was falling in my lap i was weeping lyk any thing , she made into a bob cut , i shouted plz stop my mom told u wnat head shave r hair cut, i told hair cut , now she still made shorter than bob , she told me u r actual hair cut starts now madam, listening tis i trembeled with fear ....
           she watered my hair and cut my hair around ears and at back she started cutting my hair i feelt siccors around my back, i was pleading my mom to stop but she is enjoying,nw all my hair on my back was aalmost gone my neck was visible she almost cut all the hair and left just an inch hair,
           she sprayed water and comed my hair to one side , she started cutting my sided and hair above hear , i feel siccors and comb on my sides my side hair was all cut and just less than an inch was left , iwas crying and begging my mom and pleaded beautician , my mom shouted u want  head shave  ,i pleaded no ,she told me if u once again refuse head shave only 4 u , i told no plz  cut my hair .
    beautician combed my hair to front only my middle hair was left long , she comber and cutting my bamgs ,siccors r gng before my eyes , i was shivering , hair was falling on my lap, my hair cut on to my forehead ,then beautician told to close eyes she combed and cut my hair , hair was falling on face and eyes, she took out a razor and shaved my locks and face hair and my at my back , wn razor felt on my back i felt much crying , beautician told to me u r hair cut is complete mam i looked into mirror ,i was crying a lot , my hair cut jst look like a boyish haircut , like emma watson's new short hair cut, she informed my mom that its over, my mom shouted still make it shorter , i cried and pleaded my mom ,and begged , my told k shave her head nw...

       beautician told r u sure madam , my mom told sure shave her head permanantly i jumped out of my chair i forget i was nude, my mom and beautician forcedly tied me to chair ,   beautician removed my naped cloth and sprayed water on my hair , she inserted blade in the razor , and told me sorry madam , i was weeping and moving my head and saying no , beautician told madam  u sit properly u wont get hurt otherwise u r head will get marke permanantly , i with no choice sat and crying she strated the shave , suddnely my mother told stop.......hmmmmm, i felt little happy...
        my mom payed the beautician and we r on our way home i was thinking all my holidays about reopening   and the day came, my hair grew a little like a boys hair , and i combed it to side ways, i refused to go to my college , my mom said now i will shave u r head i u dnt go , i agreed to go , i was on my way to college , every one was looking at me , my class came and i felt very shy . i was tensed what to say if any body asks , no one asked but every one asked y u r mom did , it , i got confused how they know that my mom did, some said that nyc video , one girl came and said i was at beauty parlour wn u hair was cut i saw it and recorded it and uploaded it in FB .  i ran back to home crying and scolded my mom , she told k u dnt go to college frm 2marrow , i will marry to whomever u want but u should shave u r head i said k i unwillingly said that i will shave my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment