Sunday 24 June 2012

My Haircut by Friends - Story posted by Harsha


My name is sneha , and my frndz r mrudula ,sahiti, asha ramya. we r close frndz frm skol tyms . among us me and mrudula r close ,and asha ramya and sahiti r close  
nw we r studying engineering .sahiti and asha ramya cheated us during inter by taking our FB passwords , frm thn  sahiti and asha ramya formed one batch and we both form one batch, by our bad luck we came across each other during our gettogether , mrudula told me to plan a revenge over then, i asked mrudula wt kind of revenge , mrudula said they both  r much jeleaous of their beaut and hair , if we could make them bald they look ugly , i thought 4 a while and said we should bet wid them to dis in this process we may also get our head shaved , mrudulla said no problem let us bet , me and mrugula went and talked with sahiti and ramya about the bet deal ,we said if u loose u r bet u should get u r heads shaved , sahiti told ramya , i fell jeleaous of their beauty frm skol and we got a revenge plan , ramya said we will loose hair if we loose bet , but sahiti agreed to the bet. sahiti asked what is the bet , i said our sem results , ramya and sahiti accepted with no hesitation , both of us left and r waiting for our result day...

         here comes our result day mrudula came crying to my home and said we lost our bet , nw i started crying and kept on weeping,sahiti and ramya came to my home laughing ,they told to get ready for head shave, we pleaded them but they didnt agree , atlast they agreed that we should cut our hair to boyish haircut like emma watson . we with no choice accepted ,they told u r gng to get u r hair cut 2marrow  mrng, we both wept all the day , and night we played with our hairs for the last tym. morning came ,we took head bath and mrudula was crying lyk any thng, they both came and we felt tensed  , they said shall we cut u r hair or we will go to parlour , mrudula shouted u bitch getting haircut by u no way , we will go to parlour, ramya got angry and said come i will show u wat i am ...
 
          we r on our way to parlour , we cried all the way , the beauty parlour  came and tension in us increased, the parlour is full and we r made to wait , we sat a cried a lot , one customer left its one of ours turn, mrudula said me to go, i went and sat on chair and was crying , ramya and sahiti spoke sumthing with beautician. beautician told i will take care of it , she came toward me and said to remove my dress , i shouted y , ramya told head shave r hair cut, if u want hair cut remove u r dress , i told haircut and removed my dress , now beautician untied my pony tail and took out all my all hair pins ,  nw i am nude with out anything on my body, mrudula was weeping lyk anything, beautician told madam sit , she took out all the acessories water sprayer ,siccors ,razor,trimmer , clippers , i felt tensed by seeing them,
          
             beautician said madam shall i start , i unwilligly said yes , she naped a cloth around me and started spraying , she combed my head and took out the siccors, my legs started shivering , and was crying , she started ,siccors r running around my neck , i felt the sound "snip,snip,snip....". she cut my hair upto shoulders , and nw started to make it short , nw my hair was made into bob, 
i pleaded ramya and sahiti ,they said u want u r head shaved , i said no continue with my hair cut beautician again sprayed water and kept clips to front hair and side hair , she is working with her siccors on my back side ,ramya was taking my video, mrudula still crying like anything, sahiti was enjoying beautician cleared my hair on my neck , and my neck was visible , i felt the comb and siccors on my back and my back hair was cut just leaving an inch.

           nw she removed the clips and combed my head to a side and started cutting my hair on sides , nw siccors went by my ear, my hair around ear was cut, and she is drawing up the hair with comb and cutting it and finished cutting my side leaving less than an inch , my sclap was visible , she did the same on other side , now my midde hair was left she combed it forward ,the hair fell over my eyes , beautician started cutting my bangs , siccors went before my eyes and hair was falling in my lap , i was weeping like a kid , my front hair was cut upto fore head , beautician told me to close my eyes , she drew up the hair with comb and cut it the hair fell on my face and eyes, now she took razor and my legs shivereed , beautician shaved my locks and hair on my face, and beautician called ramya and sahiti and asked is this ok madam , ok , but shave her head now ,i jumped out of my chair and tried to escape, i forgot that i was 
  naked , and came back and sat on chair , mrudula tried to run out , but ramya and sahiti caught and forcedly removed her dress and made her to sit on chair, she was weeping and crying,

             beautician took a  razor and inserted 

2 comments: